Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fruity Pebbles Failure

My body does not like Fruity Pebbles. I had some three days in a row, and each time it felt my stomach was being jabbed with blunt knives. No thanks.

I felt bad about not being able to finish the box, like I had failed. This morning, though, I realized it's not my fault my body reacts badly to the fruity flakes. It's not a failure if I at least tried, and I'm stopping for a great reason. Who wants to eat something that makes them feel bad?

I went to the store after class today, and picked up a box of Cookie Crisp. I don't know what was in the Fruity Pebbles that my body disagreed with, but I hope it isn't in the Cookie Crisp. I am going to finish this box! I'm kind of excited about breakfast tomorrow, now. Cookies for breakfast! But, at the same time, cookies for breakfast....

Speaking of cookies, I found this today. I love Cookie Monster!
http://youtu.be/-qTIGg3I5y8

No comments:

Post a Comment