Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fall Semester 2012

I am officially signed up for my first semester of classes! My original plan (as of Tuesday at orientation) was The Information Age (computers), Intro to Sociology, Intro to Interpersonal Communication, and a math course. Last night, I thought about my classes and the path I was taking, and it made me a bit uncomfortable. So, this morning, I dropped sociology and communication in favor of General Psychology and Nutrition and Weight Management. I figure it covers both of the paths I'm trying to decide between: psychologist for disordered behaviors (general psych) and registered dietitian (nutrition/weight management).
I took my math placement test today, and although I didn't think I did very well (66), the advisor said it was one of the better scores and told me what math I should sign up for. Yay! Now to register for math and I'll be done! Not. Turns out the math she recommended me for is only available at another campus, and I am not going to drive a couple hours away for twice a week, every week. Without any other idea of what to take in place of it, I signed back up for Intro to Sociology!
I hope I can keep my classes up and don't break under pressure like I almost did for English last year (I did Dual Enrollment).

No comments:

Post a Comment