Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Shape-Up: Week 1

This week I have been doing the Fitnessista's Summer Shape-Up. I have never pushed my body this hard or worked out four days in a row. It feels great, but I was bit sore during today's workout!
Along with workouts, she provides some meal ideas for the week. I didn't follow the meal-plan exactly, but it did give me some new food ideas. I made it vegetarian, used what I had on hand (for example, the avocados weren't ripe, so I used greek yogurt instead), and I had to bulk up the food to get enough calories (otherwise I'd have been 4-500 below each day).
My workouts this week:
Monday: Nothing. I thought it didn't start until Tuesday...oops...
Tuesday: Week 1 Circuit x2 and 15 minutes of HIIT (jumping jacks and high knees)
Wednesday: My mom's 3 Fast Miles DVD
Thursday: 30 minutes of power yoga
Friday: Same as Tuesday and the "Bedtime Ab Burner"
I couldn't even finish the ab burner; my belly muscles were screaming at me to stop. Normally, I'd push through the pain, but it hurt too much and felt strained. Besides, I already worked harder than ever this week ;)

On another note, I saw "Rock of Ages" with S earlier. sghszgnvdxfbg it was awesome! I highly recommend it! We sung along with the songs we knew (which was most of them). I hope the other people in the theater didn't get too annoyed....

No comments:

Post a Comment