Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

And another one gone, and another one gone...
Queen, anyone?

Anyway, I'm referring to the completion of another of my food challenges. Today, I went to Starbucks to work on my psych notes, and I couldn't pass up a pumpkin latte! Soy milk, no whip (whipped cream on hot beverages? Ew), absolutely delicious, and fear conquered! I also got one of the "bistro boxes," and I went back for a cinnamon roll about an hour later.

I'm kind of proud about the cinnamon roll. I was nervous about it, but I told the ED voice to shut up, and I enjoyed that cinnamon roll! Next step is to make my own.

Last night for dinner, I made these veggie burgers. Even though the recipe didn't come from one of my cookbooks, I'm going to count it as September's recipe on my challenge list since September is almost over. By the way, they were super delicious! Go make them!

And on Friday, I am hopefully going to be conquering my fear of pasta by making butternut squash mac'n cheese. I drool just looking out those pictures! Half of the noodles will be subbed for cauliflower, but it's a step in the right direction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment