Friday, September 28, 2012

Mr. Noodle

Remember him? From Elmo's World on Sesame Street? The guy with the huge mustache that never talked? No? Okay...

Well, I didn't eat him (ew), but I did eat noodles for dinner!

This was actually a challenge I was hoping to put off, but I decided to tackle it head on. Besides, my mom bought a butternut squash and didn't know what to do with it ;)

My anxiety level was so high, but the delicious cheeze sauce helped me get through it. The only way to get the sauce is to eat the noodles, so I took a deep breath and devoured the plate. Subbing half the noodles with cauliflower was a big help, too; I knew I'd be getting some veggie goodness with each spoonful :)

I am weary about eating noodles again. I want to say, "I did it. I ate noodles. Now I never have to eat them again," but I think that's giving in. Why not give it another shot? Make a different yummy sauce and go all noodles next time? I think I'll do it, just to prove to myself that I can.

On a different note! S and I are back together! He kinda came crawling back today. As long he doesn't act like he did before we broke up, I like with being with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment