Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello, No One

I'm not going to lie; I don't actually expect anyone to read this. I just need a place to record my thoughts and I find writing in a journal difficult to keep up with. Hopefully, this will be different.

I am trying to get healthy in all aspects of my life. I have not actually been diagnosed with an eating disorder, but I have been struggling with disordered eating for a while. I started my journey to get better the day before spring break (the last day of February, I think) when I was at my lowest weight and terrified of going any lower. Now, I'm trying to change my way of thinking and seeing the world, and I'm trying to get comfortable with "normal" eating again.

I am going to get better. I will have my slip-ups (in fact I just binged about an hour ago), but I know I've already come a long way. I am going to hold myself responsible and I will not go back to that miserable void of disordered eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment